Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Disklok - will one fit a UX with paddles behind the wheel?

As above, has any tried to fit a Disklok to their UX? Looking at the clearances between the regen paddles and indicator stalks, I’m not 100% one would fit. Any experience please before I purchase one?

Thanks

On 12/9/2023 at 2:20 PM, Jim1977 said:

As above, has any tried to fit a Disklok to their UX? Looking at the clearances between the regen paddles and indicator stalks, I’m not 100% one would fit. Any experience please before I purchase one?

Thanks

I had similar concerns so bought a Stoplock Pro Elite following a recommendation from another owner.

• Thanks 1

I went round Jim but their F Sport didn’t have paddle shifters.   However, I think it will be OK because the back is pretty much open.  I’ve attached photos.  If you get one you want the small size.  

IMG_0067.jpeg

IMG_0068.jpeg

• Like 1

On 12/17/2023 at 4:13 PM, Don C said:

I went round Jim but their F Sport didn’t have paddle shifters.   However, I think it will be OK because the back is pretty much open.  I’ve attached photos.  If you get one you want the small size.  

IMG_0067.jpeg

IMG_0068.jpeg

Thanks Don, and thanks also to your neighbour, much appreciated both 👍

39 minutes ago, Lmafudd said:

Where are you in Leicestershire? I have a similar device, from Halfords, that you could try to see if it fits, if not too far away. I'm in Mountsorrel.

Thanks Charles, that’s very kind of you, we’re in east Leicestershire, towards Oakham, so not that far. I’m garaging the car at the minute, while it’s cold, so will probably hang fire until after Christmas. 

As a first time Lexus owner, and newbie to this forum, have to say what a great group on here, really helpful and much appreciated 👍

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links