Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gadgets

Hello,

Is there a particular gadget that you use in/for your car or something you enjoy.

I have a sony portable music player, which ishas hi res sound as is great in the car or when I take with me and use with my headphones.

I (and quite a few others) use An AA wireless dongle which provides a seamless wireless connection between your phone and the cars stereo and phone system.

It works perfectly,unlike a similar dongle from Carlinkit,which doesn't work and Carlinkit have an absolutely abysmal Customer service.Avoid them like the plague.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, DavidCM said:

I (and quite a few others) use An AA wireless dongle which provides a seamless wireless connection between your phone and the cars stereo and phone system.

It works perfectly,unlike a similar dongle from Carlinkit,which doesn't work and Carlinkit have an absolutely abysmal Customer service.Avoid them like the plague.

OK thats cool and useful

On 1/9/2024 at 10:18 PM, DavidCM said:

Just Might Look Into that David.....

• Thanks 1

On 1/9/2024 at 7:41 PM, Newbie777 said:

Hello,

Is there a particular gadget that you use in/for your car or something you enjoy.

I have a sony portable music player, which ishas hi res sound as is great in the car or when I take with me and use with my headphones.

Without a doubt the SCMODS throttle controller !. So , you roll out of bed for a drive feeling calm using NORM mode. You hit the slip road to the motorway with the big silly Range Rover tailgating you. Mr Calm goes to sleep and Mr Fun comes out to play, hit 3.9 mode and watch him disappear ...poof and gone. Whats not to like about that ?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Boomer54 said:

Without a doubt the SCMODS throttle controller !. So , you roll out of bed for a drive feeling calm using NORM mode. You hit the slip road to the motorway with the big silly Range Rover tailgating you. Mr Calm goes to sleep and Mr Fun comes out to play, hit 3.9 mode and watch him disappear ...poof and gone. Whats not to like about that ?

Hi Boomer54,

Never comes across that before, is it connected to the ecu?

Ronnie..I bought it directly from Android Auto Wireless.It seems they now sell through amazon...search for AAWireless dongle.currently £59.99.

Your stereo will need to have Android Auto/carplay available as a wired connection.I'm not familiar with the NX,but my 2020RC MM19 works.

The dongle is controlled by an app but once set up you won't need it apart from the occasional update.

David 

1 hour ago, DavidCM said:

Ronnie..I bought it directly from Android Auto Wireless.It seems they now sell through Amazon...search for AAWireless dongle.currently £59.99.

Your stereo will need to have Android Auto/carplay available as a wired connection.I'm not familiar with the NX,but my 2020RC MM19 works.

The dongle is controlled by an app but once set up you won't need it apart from the occasional update.

David 

David Thanks for that information..I Don,t think that i have a Wired Connection for Android Auto in the NX so will have to Check...!!!

It is essential.If you have it,it's buried in one of the setup menus on the main infotainment screen.You should also check if your phone has,or can support AA.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links