Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Boot liner - check please

I came across the below posting from ColinB...but just been on the shops website (https://www.bootsliners.co.uk/LEXUS-UX-BOOT-LINER.html) but they are offering a "200" and "250" option. Confused as the UK only ever had the 250h. I thought perhaps they could be referring to models with/without the subwoofer?? My new car is from March 2020 without the Mark Levinson...

Anyway, can anyone please shed any light if it's just the 250h version I need to oder from them? Or perhaps recommend any others?

Cheers.

Hello Norman, I'm not sure if this helps you but I owned a MY20 UX without the ML and purchased a after market boot liner in advance of the MY20 delivery which I found fitted perfectly. When my car arrived the dealer threw in a Lexus one so the after market one has been sitting in my garage unused. I then traded in for a MY23 model last year again without ML and found the two liners I had from the old model didn't fit because of a new speaker casing on the left hand side introduced in the MY23. I trimmed the Lexus liner so it would fit. Would you interested in the uncut after market liner if you paid for its carriage? I could forward pictures if you like? Note I am on the south coast. 

• Like 1

I bought one for my UX250H from this firm  and very pleased with it. Its a really good fit and was delivered quickly. There is a section on it that may need but mine didn't just check the fit first. Hope this helps.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2024 at 1:37 PM, Normski said:

I came across the below posting from ColinB...but just been on the shops website (https://www.bootsliners.co.uk/LEXUS-UX-BOOT-LINER.html) but they are offering a "200" and "250" option. Confused as the UK only ever had the 250h. I thought perhaps they could be referring to models with/without the subwoofer?? My new car is from March 2020 without the Mark Levinson...

Anyway, can anyone please shed any light if it's just the 250h version I need to oder from them? Or perhaps recommend any others?

Cheers.

Hello,

i bought a liner for my 2019   250h from this site. They are made in Poland and are excellent quality and fit perfectly. They have models for 250h and 300e up to MY2024.

I attach the link and a picture, the site is not in English but it's easy to navigate. https://www.tappetinionline.it/vasca-baule/lexus/ux/

You have to choose the 250h model.

I bought the model that has rubber on top and an underside finish that won't let the liner move in the booth. On the site is called DuoGrip Gomma.

IMG_2238.jpg

• Like 1

Just to close out the topic...so was about to order the mat. Turns out the car does indeed have a subwoofer so made the ordering a little tricky. In the end went with the OEM one from Lexus. Not perfect for the use case but had to get something sharpish.

A special big thank you to Barry @Navnan2 for all the advice and help :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links