Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Subaru Forester for sale

I'm picking up another IS250 manual in a few weeks. Black SE this time, but it also means my Forester will be up for sale. 

I got a 2006 FORESTER XE. 2.0L NA Auto..

It's on 111,964 miles at the minute but I'm still driving it daily so it'll go up a bit. It's got a service history, 2 keys, no rust and just had a full major service done before Christmas including timing belt and plugs. 

If anyone knows someone that could use a little AWD work horse let me know guys. 

Car works great, it's got some minor marks on the bumpers but it's expected for the age. 

£2800ono

IMG_2096.jpeg

• Like 1

My choice of second car, never let me down in five years of ownership and will go mostly anywhere with the right tyres.

They seem to go on forever and a well cared for example like yours probably will.

• Like 1

I shall add, it’s got a huge electric sunroof, black leather and the hottest heated seats my ars3 has ever felt😀

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, H3XME said:

I shall add, it’s got a huge electric sunroof, black leather and the hottest heated seats my ars3 has ever felt😀

I thought our IS seats got hot on full belt, one very cold morning I could have sworn that I could smell bacon cooking, it was so hot!

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links