Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

ES300h premium- No automatic mirror folding.

John80

Hi there, 

I'd like to install auto rear mirrors fold module. Has someone done this? If so, please kindly tell me the details such as what module kit used and how to install it? Thank you. 

8 hours ago, John80 said:

Hi there, 

I'd like to install auto rear mirrors fold module. Has someone done this? If so, please kindly tell me the details such as what module kit used and how to install it? Thank you. 

There was someone on here that attempted this with a module purchased from the middle east. I don't know if it was successful as the poster never got back on with an update. 

There's quite a few sellers on likes of Aliexpress that seem to do the trick - anyone tried?? I was after the same solution for the UX...

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005180866978.html?pdp_npi=3%40dis!USD!US %2442.94!US %2442.94!!!!!%40211b813f17057803967015706e9540!12000031996728534!im!! 

Seems really silly to skip on such a thing... 

• 4 weeks later...

No, I had no success.

My auto-spark just simulated a closed door by pushing on the door jam switch.

But still of the three modules purchased, two were plug and play (so the first was not used as I didn't want to spline into existing mini-harness.

The two plug and play modules almost worked. I.e. the mirrors 'jumped' but did not fold.

I would be happy to send what I bought on a goodwill basis. If you or your auto-spark can get them to work, let me know the full installation/operation details.

On 2/22/2024 at 12:31 AM, Neil James said:

No, I had no success.

My auto-spark just simulated a closed door by pushing on the door jam switch.

But still of the three modules purchased, two were plug and play (so the first was not used as I didn't want to spline into existing mini-harness.

The two plug and play modules almost worked. I.e. the mirrors 'jumped' but did not fold.

I would be happy to send what I bought on a goodwill basis. If you or your auto-spark can get them to work, let me know the full installation/operation details.

Damn it! I was really hoping you had a success. Bugger!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links