Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I have today received an email and a letter in the post, inviting me to The Managers Confidential Lexus New Car Event.

I should really be exited and honoured in equal measure, because I can get £5k off a new Lexus, and an additional bung from the dealer.

Being the owner of an RX, which Mr dum diddy dum LV are now refusing to insure, my thought process goes to, is there anything in the Lexus range that ain’t getting nicked that would be worth changing to?

I reckon given the current interest rates, I don’t think it would be cost effective to change, taking into account the luxury car market is in decline, and no assurances that the rest of the range won’t attract rip off insurance premiums as probably still susceptible to canbus theft.

It was always my intention to keep the RX long term, but other factors are now in play, which are not the cars fault, but lack of law and order, and Insurance companies raping everyone to pay for the electric cars to save the planet.

The jury is out, but a new Lexus 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 ?

Pete, they’ve trawled  their Client base and the impressions you gave on buying your RX …….. you’re toooooo rich by far 😂

enjoy the free canapés, champagne and coffee but do report back please 🥳

Malc 

1 hour ago, larryadler said:

I have today received an email and a letter in the post, inviting me to The Managers Confidential Lexus New Car Event.

Bad news, Pete. I got an Exclusive, Confidential Invitation too!

But I’m not impressed by such blandishment so there’s no way I’ll be going!

49 minutes ago, Malc1 said:

enjoy the free canapés, champagne and coffee…

Really?  Well, maybe I was a bit hasty!  I may just happen to be passing anyway…. 

Thanks Malc, I was far too rich, until I come to insure it 🥴 and Len, I feel cheated now, and there was me thinking I’d been specially selected 🤣😂

• Haha 2

I've also had a VIP invitation and have an appointment booked. A bit early to change unless the offer is so irresistible!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links