Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I'm back after 14 years with the Germans

Lanzodave

That looks stunning in red. Welcome back! - I'm about one month in the door myself with a CT. Never did like the German cars much tbh. Had two months with a new 2021 CLA 220d Premium... nice car, but very cheap from the waist down, rough plastic, creaky parts and poor quality leather (with a rip in it already). Nice cars, though I was glad I didn't own it or have to maintain it in the long term. 

What made you come back from BMW?  Trying to convince my cousin who has a quite nice 2018 420d to buy a Lexus RC instead which is very reminiscent of that one you showed from the side, except a 3 door.  Maybe your reasoning can help me convince him to go for the Lexus as he's leaning towards a C-Class coupe. 

Hi, all.

Had an IS 200, loved it but at 110 000 it started loosing water and I couldn't find why, assumed it was a cracked head but no tell tale signs.

Always loved the 3 series coupe and at the time IS 250 sports were hard to find. Very pretty car but the heater had broken and after numerous attempts to repair it was a potential money pit. It Always had a slight missfire but i enjoyed it. Once I'd had a drive in the 300, it was a no brainer. I couldn't risk putting anymore money into the 3 series and I had every warning light illuminated on the dash, faulty sensors. The warranty is really good from Lexus with the yearly service. 

Screenshot_20240212_193529_Drive.thumb.jpg.ded8053805394a2f76f2e281f91761d1.jpgScreenshot_20240212_193120_Drive.thumb.jpg.8ff0dfbe01b9b90a1ade1a1c4888f323.jpg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links