Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Owner, New Member

Citrax

Hi,

I bought my first Lexus on Thursday a dark blue (Windsor blue?), 2009 IS 250 SE-I with 35000 miles on it! I've been waiting for some compensation to come through which finally arrived a couple of weeks ago.

There's been a few I've been watching on Auto Trader but one after another they sold whilst I was waiting for the money.  Once it came through I took my time, not rushing into anything then this one turned up.  I've got to say I couldn't be happier. 

I'll do a better photo once the weather is better.

IMG_2680.jpeg

• Like 1

Welcome to the LOC James,hoping you find it educational and informative and congratulations on your recent purchase 

Hi and thanks for the welcome. 

Just checked the service manual and it is Windsor Blue.

Looking forward to taking part in the forums where I can.

I've come to Lexus after over 10 years of Rover 75 & 45 ownership including their V6.  Unfortunately they were limited to 180bhp on the V6 due to issues with the gear change on the Jatco box.  I think lack of funds stopped them developing this further. 

Hi James and welcome to the LOC.

That was a good find with such low mileage.

Similar story with me, Rover 213, 216 EFi, 820, 825 then to Lexus or in my case JDM Lexus badged as Toyotas.

I owned a 1994 Celsior (LS400) for 16 years and presently own a 2004 Celsior (LS430).

There was a Toyota Crown Athlete on Auto Trader whilst I was looking for the Lexus.  I decided against it as being JDM you can never be sure of the history or the costs of running.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links