Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi All, I was wondering where I might get cheaper wheel covers of a Lexus IS 250 2007?  I have seen a few online for £50-80 but I was hoping they would be a bit cheaper still.

The model I believe is

SKU: 42602-76010 CTP1

Best wishes

Julian

That is a part number for the CT200h, some of which have steel wheels. 

Surely your IS250 has alloy wheels and so does not need wheel covers? 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, johnatg said:

Surely your IS250 has alloy wheels and so does not need wheel covers? 

Indeed... I am a little bit confused about the question... although some alloy wheels have special covers, usually they have them on electric cars and newer hybrids for air resistance reasons.

@Joolsd - if you looking for plastic wheel covers... then your wheels are not compatible with them, you can't fit plastic covers on alloy wheels, unless they are specifically designed for that.

• Like 1

I think I got the part wrong and horribly confused everyone. Sorry.:sweat:

It does have wheel covers but I am not sure what they are called.  It like the image. I think a type of plastic that is sprayed to look metal. I'm struggling to pin them down on the internet.

s-l1600.png

These wheels are just alloy, no covers for them. Do you mean like "kerb protectors"? @H3XME maybe able to advise on those.

Otherwise those wheels can be refurbished to look like new (powder coated), but there are no plastic covers for them.

22 hours ago, Linas.P said:

Do you mean like "kerb protectors"?

Look up Alloygators.  They’re rim protectors and I think, from practical experience, that they’re the best thing that can happen to alloy wheels!  😊

On 3/28/2024 at 10:50 AM, Linas.P said:

These wheels are just alloy, no covers for them. Do you mean like "kerb protectors"? @H3XME maybe able to advise on those.

Otherwise those wheels can be refurbished to look like new (powder coated), but there are no plastic covers for them.

Yeah he must mean centre caps. There are no wheel covers for alloys like the ones you'd put on steelies.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links