Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus Link+ - Car removed?

Just had a notification from the App that my car has successfully been removed from my account! 🤦‍♂️

No idea why this has happened as it been really reliable after my initial teething problems. 

Anybody else had this?

Think I will wait until the morning before I try adding the car again, just in case it miraculously comes back. Glad I have all my personalisations in my Notes app. 

• Like 1

I’ve had this happen in areas of poor internet connectivity for my mobile. Force closing the Lexus app on my smartphone and then re-opening it, and the car returns from me with everything looking exactly as it should!

• Like 1

Unfortunately, no such luck. 

Luckily we have a good signal where I am, even in the garage so I don’t think that is an issue.

This time it’s not the usual car losing connection with the App, it’s like I clicked the removed vehicle button, except I didn’t 🤔

I will go out shortly and see what happens when I get in the car and report back. 

Just got back from the car and although the screen said the usual welcome message with my name, most of the customisation had gone.  I guess it picked up my name from the key, but I thought that is where the information was stored, so I guess it isn't.

I was pleased to see that my trips came back OK... every cloud 😆

50 minutes ago, RONNIE W HODGEKINSON said:

I Have Totally Given up on This app There have been so many Problems with This New Update..You Would think it would Have been sorted out by Now !!!!

I was told by Lexus CS in February that all the problems with the app will be rectified "shortly".  I wont hold my breath.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I rarely use the app. Beyond the 'home page' showing the car, mileage, fuel level e.t.c, hardly anything else works on it. It's been very hit and miss for me since day one, so I generally don't bother with it. 

One thing mine has a habit of doing is randomly logging me out and on occasion it wants me to add a vehicle from scratch (as if it's never had one on there). Then I have to completely close the app on my phone, go back onto it and log in again. 

On 5/26/2024 at 12:20 PM, John Adams said:

I was told by Lexus CS in February that all the problems with the app will be rectified "shortly".  I wont hold my breath.

The Problematic Solutions from Lexus Are Not Coming On The fast Boat..!!!!

I used to like the send to car feature in the maps section.
Now the whole map section is useless. It'll show you your car, and the destination, with nothing in between on how to get there!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links