Sign in to follow this  
Sipey

Clutch

I think me clutch is on its way out - lots of juddering when pulling away, funny whirring noises and I keeping getting an eggy smell (I don't eat them so I'm pretty sure its not coming from me).

Anyone have any idea how much they cost or if anyone has one they would like to sell?

Cheers,

Mark

I think me clutch is on its way out - lots of juddering when pulling away, funny whirring noises and I keeping getting an eggy smell (I don't eat them so I'm pretty sure its not coming from me).

Anyone have any idea how much they cost or if anyone has one they would like to sell?

Cheers,

Mark

i had the same problem, ended up just need somthing tightened under the hood. i also had problem getting in to gears.

best get her checked out sooner rather than later.

steven

2000, 82k with full history

Regards,

Mark

I am no expect but I think the age would point to a new clutch, usually normal standard driving conditions would warrant a new clutch every 70-80k miles

Ian

hi, my clutch also used to judder, had that strange clicking noise, wich disappeared when i floored my clutch, then i **** off and i asked my dealer to do smth with it. And they did, they changed clutch ball joint. Now my clutch is smooth, start is smooth, there is no freakin' sound and the best thing is, i can enjoy my ride again!