Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Chrome rear fog light surround

Can any one help. I remember a while ago a link was posted to a company who could supply chrome rings to bit around the rear fog lights of an IS. I have spent 30 mins trying to find the posting without success can anyone point me in the right direction?

There does seem to be a huge gap in the UK market for Lexus Accessories. I have found a lot in the US with either not ship to the UK or will not accept UK credit cards or pay pal. I assume there are some good Japanese sites out there as well, but has anyone had any experience of buying in Japan etc etc. Thanks

I've seen those chrome fog light rings in the German Lexus accessories catalogue.

Also the chrome strip for above the no. plate - the bit covering the boot lock + no. plate lamps.

Maybe one of our German based members could put you in touch with a friendly dealer ?

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought I would update, I emailed several Lexus dealers in Germany to see if they could help, didnt get one reply!!

Finally tracked down Auto Fashion in US

http://store.yahoo.com/lexusparts

despite the fact they say on web site they will only ship to US they will ship to UK if you mention you are Member of Owners Club. They are supplying me with chrome rings and clear rear fog lights.:D

• 3 years later...
The rings were $72 the clear fogs were $60 and shipping for the lot was $18.95.

I know this thread is old, and I'm still reading some of the older posts - I like to have a good look for something b4 I ask about it to avoid people getting bored repaeting themselves - even though it ussually has been covered already somewhere lol. :tomato:

With Regard to these chrome rings. - I saw a pic and wanted them straight away, - I think it continues the silver theme around the rear light clusters. I checked the website you posted and saw those rings under the is300 sportcross. - Will they still fit ? If anyone has a pair of these to sell for less than $72 I'd be very interested. Also, while in the same area, the same goes for the chrome trunk bar. - It's for a 300 - will it deffo fit a 200 ?

Thanks, and I hope this gets seen, if not will repost hehe.

P.S. Speaking of chrome detailing, - check out my thread on chrome grille trim kits and leave an opinion.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links