Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

my stereo doesn't work properly!!!

hello, not sure who to use this site properly but tring my best> anyway just recently bought a altezza on on T plate which looks great and moves like a rocket but the stereo needs replaceing badly has anyone had this problem and knows want to do without costing me a small future at lexus..???

oh i get you now.. i've heard about them too but i'd rather keep the dash as it's suppost to look. just got a stereo from a breakers in leeds which is a proper uk lexus one which lexus told me to buy, but they tried to fit it with no luck.. they reckon it's an eight speaker one and i need a six speaker unit..?? really i just need to get my hand on a six speaker unit if any-one can help..:?:

No, no, no, the altezza takes the same stereo as the SE and Sport, last few digits of the Toyota serial number are 040, not 031. The Altezza has the integral amp (open the glove box and look towards the nearside wing for a silver box... My local dealer spent 2 days trying to wire in the radio from an S and came back saying "it can't be done" (am I looking forward to that bill...) There seem to be an awful lot of S's at the breakers!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links