Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Spax SSX -25mm Spring Kit

Chris.S

And make sure whoever fits them does final tightening of nuts and bolts with the car resting on it's wheels...

ie NOT with the suspension dangling while the car is on a hoist.

Otherwise your bushes will be stressed and shred prematurely.

Just a small common sense point which so many so called 'professional' garages choose to 'overlook' :rolleyes:

One of our experienced Lexus Technicians will be doing them,he realigned my steering wheel to dead centre a couple of week back just before JAE,because as I drove down a dual carrigeway or motorway if I put the steering wheel dead centre the car would wander off to the lef

Originally posted by Playa

how much have them springs cost u chris?? where did u get them?

The RRP is £199.99 for the kit,but I believe we have a discount structure with Demon Tweeks where I'm going

You're looking a couple of hours fitting time which would roughly about £100,then there is the full suspension alignment and adjustment to consider which you're probably looking at another £80-£90

The warranty becomes void on any part of the vehicle that is connected to the springs ie dampers

Originally posted by Zee007

Same springs as mine Chris....... They have a great feel and handling is improved significantly..... :yes:

Zee how do you manage with speed bumps ?

Does it catch underneath at all even if going slow

Originally posted by Chris Shipley
Originally posted by Zee007

Same springs as mine Chris....... They have a great feel and handling is improved significantly..... :yes:

Zee how do you manage with speed bumps ?

Does it catch underneath at all even if going slow

Nah not at all Chris - and I even have the kit. You obviously have to take it easy, but nothing that should alter your driving style to be honest.

The good thing is it takes the huge gap out of the rear arches and it handles like a dream......

When you getting it done? :tumble:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links