Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Old Game Emulators

Mitch

ok ppl

i wanna play Wonder boy in monster land on PC through emulator or something like that,

question is anyone know where i can download this game/emulator from and someone give me some general help on game emulators as would also wanna play the original GOLDEN AXE aswell

thanks

Mitch mate, you want MAME for Golden Axe, you can play the original arcade version and it's perfect!

If you've got an XBox that's chipped you can get Mame for that with about 4000 arcade machines on the disk - it's **** hot mate!

Go here for MAME for the PC and other platforms (they've got loads of versions!):

http://www.mame.net/

Download the relevant one for your computer mate, and then you'll be wanting the games

As for Golden Axe ROM for MAME, go here:

http://www.romnation.net/srv/roms/mame/g.html

Just scroll down and theres loads of versions fella.

As for Wonder boy, are you after the Master System one or the Mega Drive one? You can get emulators for both, and you should be able to find the ROM for both too

Mitch, did you actually download the games as well from that site?

You need that MAME as well as the games from that site before you can play them

ooopppps that'l be why then, tried jus clicking on games in emulator and nothing would work, good thing never deleted it haha

so download game then open emulator and click on same game and it'l work??

startin to get ****** off now,

aido or someone-where do i download games from????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

searched through the mame site and cant find ****, or maybe coz i dnt understand **** then that doesnt help finding wot i want!!!

HELP PLEASE

There's a view option within mime that'll only display games that you've downloaded the roms for (some sort of directory scan utility?). Have you tried that? I think the rom zip file needs to be in the same directory as the mame executable (and/or maybe in the "roms" directory beneath it?).

My copy of mame is an old version and on another pc so I can't be 100% on this, sorry.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links