Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New here but here's a pic of my SC430

GeneArch

welcome to the LOC the best club in the land!!!!! man that car is sick, nice colour and the wheels are the ****!! what wheels and size are they?? car looks sleek. one of the nicest i seen, except for 2 on MTV bass.

u say most of the activity here is from the UK, are you not from the UK??

Thanks guys (and gals if it applies)

The Wheels are Dazz Matiz 19X9 and 19X10. The car is also lowered 1.75" using Tein Flex Coilovers.

Coming Soon (in order of install)

Cross drilled/slotted rotors (all around)

New 20" wheels (the Dazz are for sale)

Roof spoiler

Rearview camera w/screen inside Lexus rearview mirror.

Originally posted by Playa

yeah i agree, the wheels (standard) dont suit the SC at all. Lexus got the wheels spot on for the IS not to sure bout the other models.

20inch chromes by any chance?? you kno chromes are the way to go.

Nope not chromes, but I believe they will meet with everybody's satisfaction :smilegrin: I really like the Dazz, but wait until you see the new set. Stay tuned just a little while.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links