Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cheap Dvd Player

Link

I want to get a cheap DVD player for the family car (Bora) and wondered if anyone with the know-how, thought if the above was good value for money?

If not, could you point me in the direction of one for the same sort of price

Thanks in advance

Ken

Argos do a twin screen unit which is portable and seems an okay price. Looks okay if its entertainment for the kids. Link

And you move it from car to car. Plus being from Argos you get a gaurantee.

Maybe not "state of the art" equipment but should keep the kids quiet!

Cheers for the reply.

I'ev got 2 screens in VW headrests from eBay. I've managed to hide the wiring right up to the dash.

I'm tying to get something from the front now. I've seen the rear screens in action, but only have a couple of hundred now to get the front sorted :crybaby:

Hi

I've just got one of these. Well impressed so far. Got the PS2 running into it aswell!! ;-)

Just got to talk the wife into driving more now!!

http://www.next-base.com/SDV37A.htm

Used it for the first time last night driving back from Bradford - Barney managed to keep my daughter quiet for ages!!!

Cheers

Matt

I bought a portable one off eBay, from Hong Kong cost £150 with delivery. 7" screen, multi region, with full car kit, bag etc. Best thing is you can take it out to avoid the smash and grab robbing scumbags. Used it for a 3 hour each way journey, little lads never been so quiet.

You really don't need to spend a fortune.

ive just brought for other car a 10.4" tft with integral multi region dvd player it's fantastic it cost 225 from hong kong arrived inn 5 days and no vat or duty to pay.

it all came with holder to fit over headrest carry case mains and car chargers and integral rechargeable Battery

• 2 weeks later...

I run a company who import and sell both trade and retail the "Next Base" DVD Player and loads of add on have a look at our web site and if any members are intrested drop me a email and i will sort out a discount.

www.next-base.co.uk

www.cmctech.co.uk

steve@cmctech.co.uk

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links