Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Clarkson Resorts To Lies

flotsam

The argument here, could be Clarkson ISN,T a racing car driver, he is a Driver, just like other normal person, and therefore has the driving aspirations of normal drivers.............

just my €2 worth

its not an argument mate - he's not a racing driver - been proved several times.

the issue is how he tries to pass himself as one.

point trying to be made is that Clarkson is not a car expert, nor a "real" driver - so why get so upset about his opinion?

If I wanted a track day car - i would want to hear what the stig thought, or maybe Tiff or Vicki Benson and Hedges ( grrrrr!!)

If I wanted a daily driver - I would not pay any attention to clarkson thought - Quentin Wilson probably offers a more honest and complete opinion.

Clarkson simply a media personality. An entertaining one - I enjoy Top Gear. But thats all - don't get worked up because he doesn;t like your car.

The argument here, could be Clarkson ISN,T a racing car driver, he is a Driver, just like other normal person, and therefore has the driving aspirations of normal drivers.............

just my €2 worth

its not an argument mate - he's not a racing driver - been proved several times.

Clarkson simply a media personality. An entertaining one - I enjoy Top Gear. But thats all - don't get worked up because he doesn;t like your car.

i know .thats the point i was making.who cares what he says, he certainly didnt have anything bad to say to Lexus drivers when we was at TOP GEAR studios............

well, in all honesty, he's made a fortune from being an opinionated motoring journalist... and its more about 'showmanship' than anything else..

I dont think anyone really takes what he says seriously, especially him, and the end of the day, he just wants to get viewers, sell magazines and DVD's, cos thats how he makes money... fair play to him...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links