Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Work in Progress

i can see my car in the background :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

i want it back :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

is your car done now or will it be at TDi for a while longer? i would recommend getting the front strut brace while your at it - i had the front strut until i got the supercharger and i really noticed the difference with it off even for the short drive to JAE and back

Kieran,

I'm definitely after one but didn't know if it would fit over the supercharger? How did you get yours to fit.

Yep your car is still there mate, I had the option of waiting until the welding machine was fixed before I brought mine in but i'm impatient and couldn't wait, plus that means that i've got to have another good run round the motorway!!!!

It is in the hands of the welding machine that Simon mentioned above! It would be good if it is since I'd like to try the RWYB, are you planning to go this weekend?

There are a lot more RWYB's, 3 in October and 1 in November but I'm not sure how the weather is going to be so this weekend would be good.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links