Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

New Car

Worth considering the Seat Ibiza.

Spanish flair with VW German engineering.

WhatCar car of the year 2003 & 2004.

My wife and son have shared one since June 2003 with no mechanical breakdown after 25K miles. Weve got the 1.2 3 cylinder basic model, 45 to the gallon and cheap as chips to insure (relatively speaking). My son drives it hard during the summer up and down the motorway from the midlands to Cornwall and North Devon with surf boards on the roof.

I am sure larger engines are available with an auto box. Shame about the dealer though.

Seat Ibiza is a top 3 - all the motors are good (VW clones) but only 1.4 comes with auto box. Can get some nice after-market goodies too. Looks stunning in girlie yellow!

Recently met a guy with a Seat Leon Cupra 1.8T (Golf clone), lowered, straight thru unrestricted 'zorst inc. manifold. He'd had the ECU remapped and this car put out 285 horse thru the front wheels. Awesome. Basic car wa £4K cheaper than the Golf.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links