Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Does any one know if it is possible to steall a 99 lexxus ls 400 without the key? Are there professionals out there that can do this? Anyone?

:crybaby: i'm afraid so, they are very astute today, they will not be able to take your LS430 though, however they may have obtained your key codes in some way and therefore had a key to take your pride and joy. There is a register with all reg no's/keys/chasis nos ect,It has happened to me, I lost a nissan patrol (new) in london, some guy wanted to look inside the car, I let him unbe known to me the key numbers were written in the inside of the glovebox on a card, he memorised them, applied for a new set, came back whilst I was on holiday and stole the car, they caught the guy ( 3 months later still driving it) and he told how he got the keys. :angry:

If they want your car bad enough they will steal it !

Create minor accident, tow truck,burgal your house,even hi-jack you( Scarface)

Even having a Tracker fitted won't stop it from being stolen. You just have a better chance of getting it back. Regarding "random theft" they are not an easy car to steal. But you will find that most Lexus that are stolen are to order not for joy riding.

to be honest even on the old palm handhelds you can get software that can grab infra red key signals that unlock your doors and once they are in its gone you have to be more and more careful and its a shame that having a nice car these days seems to put you in jeaopardy :angry:

to be honest even on the old palm handhelds you can get software that can grab infra red key signals that unlock your doors and once they are in its gone you have to be more and more careful and its a shame that having a nice car these days seems to put you in jeaopardy  :angry:

No Lexus uses IR for central locking and all CAT 1 alarms (fitted as standard to 1995 onwards Lexus models) have anti grab rotating codes.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links