Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello everyone this is my first post ,I have had some suspension probs at the rear end ! N/S/R upper wishbone bushes (control arm) with alot of play, and rear axle carrier and trailng arm bushes causing brake pulseation, and trans judder when light braking,

Can you get all these bushes anywhere from the same maker I`ve tried long and hard with no decent results . Then i found this site bushes

and my prayers were answered !

Welcome to LOC Tangray1, looking at your post and that link it seems that you have solved your own problem, good for you, but i must add, good luck with the import costs and the fitting costs.....

Thanks Wheels ,plenty of members must have trouble obtaining these bushes, there certainly a much cheaper option than buying complete arms or parts from the dealers, I`m lucky I can fit them myself.

This does seem a good club ,with a very good exchange of info so I thought I`d do my bit :D :D :D

Welcome to LOC Tangray1, looking at your post and that link it seems that you have solved your own problem, good for you, but i must add, good luck with the import costs and the fitting costs.....

Thanks Wheels ,plenty of members must have trouble obtaining these bushes, there certainly a much cheaper option than buying complete arms or parts from the dealers, I`m lucky I can fit them myself.

This does seem a good club ,with a very good exchange of info so I thought I`d do my bit :D :D :D

how much did the bushes work out inc postage ?

The total was 143 pounds inc the postage, that was for 2 sets of axle carrier and trailing arm bushes and 1 set of rear upper control arm (wishbone) bushes.

By using the poly bushes you will have a harder ride but its cheaper than buying the complete parts from Lexus.

I have used the same make on the carrier bushes on my previous mk1.

There are a few places in the USA to purchase them from but always nice to know of another.

Make sure to use the grease supplied.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links