Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sat Nav ? ? ?

Is it an early sat nav with the removeable controller?

Cant you use it if you take it off the cradle?

sorry for the delay in replying :blush:

yes it is the removable remote :)

no, i never thought of removing the remote and giving it a try :driving:

will do tomorrow :huh:

cheers people :winky:

From what I remember - my 99T IS200 still wouldn't let me change destination even if you removed the little remote.

I believe Lexus have extended this frustrating feature so that the Bluetooth phone only lets you use one of 18 preset numbers while moving, in the new generation cars too.

There has to be a firmware option / hack for this, but I never managed to find one.

Alistair

From what I remember - my 99T IS200 still wouldn't let me change destination even if you removed the little remote.

I believe Lexus have extended this frustrating feature so that the bluetooth phone only lets you use one of 18 preset numbers while moving, in the new generation cars too.

There has to be a firmware option / hack for this, but I never managed to find one.

Alistair

You can remote this safety.

I only asked Lexus to do it with the service.

They get the speedo information off.

There is only one problem, When you don't receive GPS informations(in a tunel for example) the nav system don't react because it doesn't know how fast you drive.

please can anyone advise how easy it would be to install the sat nav, which comes as standard, in is200 navigator models to a is200 sport !!! is it a case of simply plugging in or wiring it up ??

in laymans terms can anyone talk me through it ?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links