Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all,

I have put a tube of chrome cleaner on my shopping list, but just remembered

Its not long since I bought a tin of brasso wadding. Is it ok to use this for small amounts of chrome or not . what ever you suggest I will do :D

Four days to go!

Its had its MOT , and the new tyres are being put on today, then its the full engine service tomorrow. I cant wait for friday :)

Im going to have to get a book to write in , with all the tips and hints etc. Ive been looking through the site and there is loads of information :D .

I noticed that an electric polisher was being used in a picture, now without seeming too stupid :P , ive never used one! are they easy to use , or can you scratch the paint work easily. I prefer to ask now and make myself look silly than risk putting a big gouge into the paint work and asking a question after :). If they are easy to use are they expensive ?

The reason why Ive never thought of using one before?

Ive never had a car that I thought was worth the bother to investigate till now :lol:

I use an electric polisher it has 6 speeds so it's pretty easy to use. Just a matter of getting used to it first and what type of polishing heads / bonnets that you use. After applying polish and then a coat of wax it does take the elbow grease out of it and gives a great finish. I t cost £ 50 so I think it was money well spent personally.

Just had a look at your pictures, thats a cool car! I like the interior. You have satellite onboard. I have got navigation in my Merc , its rolled up in the glove compartment :D .

But though the GS im getting on friday is fully loaded, that is the only thing it doesnt have, but I would like to have it one day, I bet its expensive to buy though

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links