Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sourthen Meet?

jason_l

Seen this add on another site and just woundered if its a good idea? is it worth someone finding out more details about this event? Anyone from the moderating team or events co-ordinator with any views! I have quickly read through it and it seems pretty good! We could make it a Lexus meet as well for us people down south!!!!

Jason

Dear Club runner / Organiser / Trading company.

Let me introduce myself.

I am an organiser that wants to run the biggest car show on the South Coast of England

This show is for car enthusiasts only and ran by a car enthusiast too.

I am aiming at showing over 700 cars over the 6th and 7th August and can only acheive this if car enthusiasts like your self attend.

I will not have any dolly birds or gimmicks as yet but this might change in the coming months but this event will definately be a chilled out weekend in an area of the country of natural beauty (The New Forest Hampshire).

Yes the show will be Free for all Visitors who want to see the cars but as usual there is a nominal fee for your club / company to display its cars or goods for sale.

Included in this is the camping site for participants and dedicated areas of the show grounds for your club/s.

Well I could dribble on for hours but you will get as board as I so here is the deal.

To show your car for the 2 days including camping for 2 nights £15 that includes all who are in the cars as visitors.

Visitors parking arrangements are £4 for each day they attend the show.

If you are wanting to attend as a trader, the cost of the pitches will range from £200 - £400 for the weekend with security present throughout your stay.

To determine the cost of the pitch which will be on, "solid concrete based floor" please indicate what size display area you require.

I as the organiser only intend having 10 - 15 traders there for the duration of the show.

As you will see from my Linked Web page we have tried to cater for all requirements on the day.

[http://www.customise-perfection.co.uk/cp_carshow/index.htm

or www.customise-perfection.co.uk and hit the link to the right of the page.

This event is supported by the New Forest Police and Fawly Parish Council and many other local businesses who have an avid interest in cars.

Please could you help me make this event a success by sending the link above to all of your club members who fancy a weekend away with others who talk and walk the same language.

Where possible I will try and put all makes of cars together but this will be dependant on how many we have to show on the day.

If the event proves to be bigger than anticipated I will make more space available for clubs - I have space potentially for over 1200 cars on the day this does not include parking for the visitors which will also cater for over 700 cars.

Being in the Subaru Owners Club for some years now it is always difficult to find a venue which can cater for many cars but after after long negotiations I have found the most idillic and coolest venue in the Country.

Venue:

Gang Warily Sports Centre

Newlands Road

Blackfield

Southampton

S045 1GA

( 02380 893603 )

So please help make this event a success in its first year by signing up for the event.

Please go to the linked web page and print of the booking form and complete this, then send this with payment to the address attached.

I will where posible reply by e-mail within 7 days to acknowledge payment then send you / your club a receipt with official car display stickers for the days.

Once again I thank you in advance for attending the South Coasts biggest car show of the year.

Alan Waistell

Events Organiser

Ha - the site is next to Blackfield - where my missus hails from - guess I can come along too (RAV not Lex though :hehe: ) ...

Thats at the same time as ultimate street car at santa pod, wouldnt expect much from this event.

Plus i think this is rude seeing as there is already another main car show on the same day?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk