Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Champagne Run 28/9 September 2002

Loz

Originally posted by Loz

do u know JM Russell? He's comming... (en famille

Rgds,

Loz :bounce:

Don't think any one knows me - not been to any meets yet. But it's Jonathan to those who might know me. Looking forward to the trip - the more the merrier - I'll badger a few I know I'm trying to get to join the club.

Seeing a few of you have children has anyone thought of doing a Disneyland Paris run say for the Bonfire Party. Bonfires not much but the fireworks are great.

Hmm sounds cool. have nearly 9 year old twins that would love that. what a great idea. not sure they should be mixing with the heavy drinking fraternity in the Russell household though!!! (joke).

Yeah, if you get any details keep me in the frame for that one;)

Originally posted by Loz

in the words of ANthony Hopkins, "difficult? Well this is mission impossible mr hunt! So difficult should be a walk in the park"

Come on Claire. Are really sayin' that you can't be ars*d to put ur self out a little for some lexus good times? Surely not ( Dr Guilt in the house! ;) )

Okay the rest of you, lets have you voting with your right feet. get on the that ferry and drink some champers!

Consider it part of the Lexus experience... (did u evere hear such a bunch of toss!)

Hello Dr Guilt. If there's anyway I can make it I will - promise

:saint:

At the moment it's difficult because of work and holidays. :(

And it's not because I can't be (_:_) 'd.....

Depart 28th am 7:45 crossing meet at the Petrol station at the entrance to the ferry an hour before hand. looks like Me and Jonathan (with Family) are the only confirmed attendees at the mo. But Paul, I know you are gonna tell me you've changed your plans and can make it. And Claire, Go on Girl! sort it out! We are all counting on you to hold your end up. We believe in you Claire!

UltraViolet, you been quiet? Your comming too right!!??

SuperCharged. You meeting us on the other side?

Lets take a party to the snail eating,great wine making, garlic loving, kissing and hugging nation!

Loz

ps. oooh got carried away there. can anyone spot a man in Love? but that's another story...:tumble:

Unable to change my business trip i'm afraid, sorry :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

I was looking forward to a drive and drink, but not at the same time through, I usually spill it.:D

Dear all,

Would the 28th be more inviting if it was a one day trip. there and back in say, 12-16 hours?

just thinking if we are going to do a christmas run then maybe this could be a shortened blast across the coast. brings the cost down by at LEAST half too for the crossing and obviously no hotel...

Game??

Loz:bounce:;):bounce:

I was referring to the September Cruise. the 28th/9th could become just the 28th if people were more up for it.

So far It Me and JM!

Come on all you beginner model drivers! Show us the fibre of your fabric...

*ducks for cover*.....

Loz :o

You may do 1000 miles a week but I'm only on about 500 and would prefer the more leisurely approach. When would we have the tasting time? And I'm into thje food and drink on the one night stop. Agreed it would be feasible and cheaper but ......

Come on folks it can't be that hard let's get the numbers up a bit. If it's kids bring them with you the French are very child friendly and all hotels do family rooms for virtually nothing over the standard room.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Loz

December is the new date for the Bolly Jolly!

Same rules but if we can get a better deal we will!

sat am set and a sunday return with the booty!

Game is ON!! c'mon people lets put some miles on...

Loz

I'm a definite - got some parties to stock up for.:smilegrin::smilegrin:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk