Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Norwich Classic Vehicle Club Annual Show

Stu

First off, this is not being organised by me, i just got a flyer from a staff member at work, and she was putting them out for a friend that is organising it. LOC has no involvement!

Ok, it is a Classic Car Show, and will have an autojumble and car boot going on too. If you are interested in doing a car boot ot auto-jumble it is free to have a pitch.

I'm not sure if there will be much call for the sort of stuff we deal in on the Jap motors, but you can give it a try if you like!

It is going to be held at:

Norwich Rugby Club

North Walsham Road

Norwich

On:

Sunday 5th June 2005

If you want a pitch, you need to forward your info to the organiser, which you can do via email, but you'll need to PM me for it, as i'm not gonna post it up here.

So, anyone fancy a mini-meet type thing for this? I can do a BBQ at home, and then we can go to the show after if there is enough call for it.

Stu

Its also the same weekend that i am going to see Martin Johnson's Testimonial rugby match at Twickenham on hospitality, so i ain't gonna be able to do much til tha afternoon!

Stu

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk