Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Your Invite To Two Japanese Only Championships

Clive@MRC

Hi guys l have posted this because a lot of people seem to think that Rotorstock is Just for Mazda’s even though we are running the only two Championships for Japanese cars in Europe with The Japanese Street Fighter Championships and the Rotorstock Drift Championships.

Well what is “Rotorstock” and why is it called a Japanese only

Show n Go called “Rotorstock”?

I have listed below the reasons that Rotorstock is called Rotorstock and to tell you that the biggest thing to remember is that this meeting is run for all Japanese Cars, by Enthusiasts for Enthusiasts who unlike all the other shows and meetings you will attend only do it for Love and receive NO moneys putting an event like this on for you ALL.

We hope to see you there either as a club or just as individuals on 29th/30 May for a great Show nGo weekend, no matter what you drive, as long as it’s JAPANESE !!

Rotorstock evolved from realising that our members much preferred running up the Drag Strip than taking their cars around after organising several “track days” with no one wishing to attend we then took the club to Santa Pod in October 2003 and were surprised and pleased to find 130 of our cars turned up and enjoyed the day.

Over the winter of 2003 it was suggested by our members that we held and organised our own meeting for Japanese cars only and with myself being a long time Drag Racing enthusiast after racing for a season a few years ago it seemed logical that the time was right to take the Japanese car community Drag Racing with a proper Show n Go meeting just for our Japanese cars like they do with the “Import Drags” in the States, and so Rotorstock was born.

The name “Rotorstock” may conjure up thoughts of just Rotary powered machines but this was never the case, as we all enjoy the many different and varied machines the Japanese car community offers and has made many friends within the community over the years. Indeed the name only signifies that it’s a Japanese Rotary car club that has not only brought you the first proper racing for these wonderful cars in the UK but also that it continues to organise and work toward giving the community a great “Show n Go” meeting to be remembered by all each year.

This year’s event sees an evolution of last year’s event with a Drifting Championship being added to the only Drag Championships being held in Europe for Japanese only cars.

Above all this meeting is brought to you and organised by Enthusiasts for Enthusiasts! and I hope you all have a great weekend no matter what type of Japanese car you drive.

For more details of this event please go to www.Rotorstock.com

All the best

Clive Haynsford

President of Mazdarotaryclub.com

Hi Clive, ive already penciled myself in for this one.......

so which car do i take..... The Monster...or the Drift

The Monster........The Monster :D its all ways nice to see The Monster :whistling:

Hi All,

Mark at TDI confermed TDI will be at Rotorstock with a car on their stand.

We are talking again to Lexus on Monday about coming, if they come they will join this list Japanese Manufacturers attending.

The General Manager for Marketing of Mitsubishi Motors in the UK finally caught up with me after trying to get me for three days and asked if they could attend with their championship winning offroader, and give their first unveiling of a new EVO 9 in public if they can get it off the boat in time, plus 3 other cars.

Subaru confirmed today that they will be bringing 4 or 5 cars ,

Toyota are coming with - New special and limited edition models including something yellow with a large wing on the back that they pre-launched in April. Trying to get hold of one of the F1 (display) cars too.

Toyota are now keen to support Fensport at Rotorstock as they are defending Champions.

Honda - are Bringing Type R's, NSX and hopefully a special Carbon'd up Civic that Max Power has at the moment

Nissan PR and promotions are now looking at doing their stand direct

Daihatsu confermed today that they will also be attending.

See you there,

Cheers Clive

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk