Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Picked my GS300SE yesterday. It's a 1999 in black with black leather, sat nav and the optional aurora alloy wheels (made by OZ I believe).

Dropped it off this morning to get the wheels refurbished (some kerbing and corrosion) and getting new tyres fitted (last owner put on some korean made budget tyres). I'm having Pirelli P Zero Rossos fitted.

I've ordered the newer style rear lights and will hopefully fit them over the weekend.

Looking forward to a few years reliable motoring, just like my IS.

Will post pics soon.

Cheers,

Sandeep

Congrats on the new car Sandeep

to fit the new lights make sure you check out the guide in the workshop as there is a slight mod needed to be done to the lights for them to fully work in the older mk2

Cheers Claire - I really wanted to keep my IS, but with second baby on it's way i needed something a bit bigger and the GS seemed like a natural prgression and besides i really wanted to stick to the lexus brand. The GS seems like it will soak up 2 x car seats, pushchairs and other paraphernalia a bit better than the IS.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links