Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LOC Cancer Research Team

Just an update on the progress so far of our Cancer Research Team.

We were only formed early in September, and members did not start joining until late September when I first publicised the project.

The fact that we are so young, makes the following statistics even more impressive, and truly demonstrates the power of this type of project.

There are nearly 30,000 teams, and we are already rated number 2617!

We have provided over 80 days of processing power since we started. :o

We have processed over 6000 molecules through countless (millions) of permutations to check for a fit with attributes important to Cancer Research.

So, if I could extend my personal thanks to

Grangey, Rodders, Sholoa, LewisPV, Julian, James, Norkep, Andy Thomas and SuperchargedIS200 for their contribution

Well Done!!

Particular congratulations go to

-Grangey who has managed to return 28 sets of results since joining. :o He clearly has the offspring of HAL / Deep Blue running in his lounge.:D

- Wallace, who is using the animated gif in his signature, helping publicise the project (anybody else wishing to do this should just paste the text on this page to their sig)

If you are interested in joining this very worthwhile project, just click on the link below, or the graphic in my sig.

Click here to find out more

Originally posted by sholao

Norkep always seems to be on the fast lane! He only joined the team in Oct, and has already overtaken everyone else on the points generated leader board!

His PC must also have a twin turbo!! :lol:

Nah, just got the wife pedalling hard, keep her happy and she'll ride for ages :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by sholao

Matthew,

I have put a post our our sister Toyota site to drum up more support.

If anyone here still wants to join, you are more than welcome.

Link to Toyota post below:

http://www.teamtoyota.co.uk/forums/viewthread.php?tid=472

Norkep is still on the RUN!!

Excellent work Sholoa!

Let me know if I can help.

Noticed you drive a T Sport - do you know if you can get a 4 door version?

I'm trying to get my missus to take lessons, then going to buy her a car.

I have in mind a T Sport Yaris, cos she only needs a 'little' car to runaround town etc.

Plus, it beat the IS in JD Power - so must be alright.

But, chances are, I'll also have to use it - so a small runaround Micra or Corsa is just not on the cards :D

She insists on 4 doors though - hence the question

Matthew, a 5 door version of the TSport is available in Europe.

Mine is a Euro import, but I didn't go for the 5 door version (3 doors look better), even though it replaced a 5 door corsa.

My wife loves the TSport and definately would not prefer the 5 door version as she is always commenting on how unique it is compared to the normal Yaris.

my partner is insistent on 4 doors, she doesn't like the idea of people in the back being stuck in the case of an accident (fair enough point really).

Idela plan is for her to get some experience in, and then let her have the IS in 2.5 years, and I can get an Elise or TVR :smilegrin:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links