Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Mega Rant....................

Yesterday i read in the news that the Chinese government has banned any web references to words such as democracy, revolution etc and that Google, MSN et al must remove these words. Also anybody with a web presence must register with the authorities or face web blocking.

So a few power-crazed little self-interested old men are dictating the lives and thoughts of billions ofpeople they don`t even know; people that only have a finite amount of time to live their lives on this planet :crybaby:

Part 2:

Last night, by chance, i caught an advert that told me that if i had not received a document about registering a new form with the DVLA, i had to take it upon myself to send in my documents otherwise I VUD BE SHOT.

RANT TIME:

Who the foxtrot do these people think they are, telling me what to do all the time?

I don`t know them, i didn`t ask for this change, i wasn`t aware of it until now, and i voted this vested self-interest government out!!

They are not my Dad, and i am getting sick and tired with being threatened with punitive fines etc should i not comply with the latest brain-fade half-witted idea that some person i don`t even know has come up with!

I am the person that abides with the law, i go quietly about my business making a safe and responsible life for me and my family, so why the :tsktsk: does it feel like i`m getting persecuted all the time?

I`m not the one who should be constantly under the cosh--I can look after myself thankyou.

With enforced ID cards, bizarre tax credit systems and the loss of control of the subsidised sub-class of society, the easy pickings are my kind.

And don`t be fooled into thinking its all for your own good, most politicians/powerbrokers sit on boards which benefit from fines/charges etc.

SO are we now being controlled like the chinese populace??????????

WHY DON'T THEY ALL JUST FOXTROT OSCAR???????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave me alone, you interfering :tsktsk: and try picking on people who are ACTUALLY breaking the law and causing inconvenience to others, not quiet people like me who seem to be breaking hidden laws by default.............................

:tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

I am so stressed, i`ll think i`ll do some crack..................... :o :duh:

personally, being the oldest civilisation on the planet, I'm prepared to cut the chinese a little slack - personally I'm not convinced the Americans (and us) have got it right after certain leaders actually managing to be re-elected...

As for the 'nanny state', its just getting worse.... and i've had enough!

At least we have the freedom of speech to say these things, for now anyway.

I was looking forward to coming back to England to live after a few years in the hole that is Saudi but there's a few things which have got much worse in England recently :ph34r: . The power balance has tipped way too far in favour of scumbags and criminals.

In the UK though law abiding types have always been the ones to get shafted. We're paying for the governments mistakes and lefty ideals as usual (and I didn't vote for them either) :tsktsk:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links