Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Open Road 2005 Invitation

Anybody else going to Knowsley Hall on Thursday 14th July??? Got an invite from Lexus Liverpool and I've only ever been there for 1 service (60k).

I'm off at 3pm with a mate - see you there if your going!

BTW, one gripe - Lexus Chester or Stockport have never invited me to one of these in the past (assuming they've had them) and my car has been in for loads of services with them (granted I didn't buy it off them), but I didn't buy the car from Liverpool either.

So I'm really p****d that the local dealers haven't bothered to invite me - if your reading this Chester / Stockport then shame on you!

Anyway, Another brownie point to Lexus Liverpool! :driving:

I've been to a couple of open days with Lexus Chester in the past but I have bought two cars from them. They seem to have lost their customer focus since the Mazda/Skoda set up has been up and running. I don't get the Lexus magazine any more either.

Hope I get an invite, I bought my car from Liverpool last year.

Even though I get mine serviced in Stockport I got an Xmas card from Liverpool and got a few courtesy calls checking all OK.

I only started getting Lexus mag after I got this car.

Even though I get mine serviced in Stockport I got an Xmas card from Liverpool and got a few courtesy calls checking all OK.

Hope I don't get shot for including this but the number to call is 0870 241 4936 and I think it's Lexus GB. Try calling them and see if you can go - if not I'm sure I can add another person to my list if you have problems. Damer PM me if your having problems, I'm going between 3.30pm and 6pm.

The cars that I will be testing are the RX400h, new GS, LS & SC430!

Hope I don't get shot for including this but the number to call is 0870 241 4936 and I think it's Lexus GB. Try calling them and see if you can go - if not I'm sure I can add another person to my list if you have problems. Damer PM me if your having problems, I'm going between 3.30pm and 6pm.

The cars that I will be testing are the RX400h, new GS, LS & SC430!

I'll see what teh post brings first. Cheers.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links