Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fixing Up A LS400

VietMystik

Hey Guys Hows it going? well I just got a LS400 from my parents, and i'm planning to fix itup, like put new rims, remodel the whole interior (change the deck, put racing seats, put a LCD monitor, a navaigation system things like that)

trying to find a supercharger for the car, get a new intake, get new mufflers proably 3 inch, get a new body kit for it. Basicly I'm making it a Rice Rocket, hehe. If anyone got idea's or anything or know where to get products help me out. Thanks

Ohh Sorry about that, i forgot about the year, hehe, its an LS400 1995, I just got New Xenon Super Bright White Lights cost me 100$ Yikes, Installing Them Right Now. There were cheaper ones the Xenon Street look with the Blue tint, but that would look kinda funny so i got the super bright since i can see better at night

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey, I got a 90' LS400, and its sick, 19's with low-pro's... but i also got the Nak. system with a 12 disk CD changer... Its a LEXUS!!! You dont put racing seats it in, if you wnat that get a honda or acura. Keep the Dual exhaust thats what i like about this thing, super charger ok, better duals yes, but not a different system LCD screen maybe... your the driver, i hope your not stupid enough to watch DVD's when your driven. And by judgeing it, i think your a kid, you said you got it form your parents me to... but just go with the rims and s/c and maybe Nav. but you dont have ot intertain your kids so what do you need a DVD player for, thats just my opinon (its just something for someone else to steal...) THEY NEED TO COME OUT w/SOME EURO TAIL LIGHTS!!

• 3 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links