Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Car Had Mot Today... It Passed :)

This is the First MOT ive had to do for the GS300 and Im happy to say it passed with flying colours, I think this is the first car ive had where I havent had to spend any extra to get it passed.

on my IS it usually needed new tyres or wipers or something silly

but this 6 year old car surprised me :)

goes to show how well made they really are..

no still the old fasioned MOT

not sure when the new ones start ?

Had mine done today,with the new one :P.....do i have to do something with the label in the bottom left hand corner :blush:

Lexus Croydon have done a great deal with the level of customer service recently, car was booked in by them 2 weeks in advance,they collected at a nominated addy(as i wasn't around) phoned to tell me it passed (no surprises there then) and they would deliver it back to the addy valeted inside and washed outside....very shiney now). B)

Top marks Lexus Croydon. :D :D

I remember once proudly telling someone that my my old Datsun 280ZX had passed its MOT with flying colours to a police officer. His reply was, "son, there are no flying colours. You either get a pass or a fail. Thats all there is to it". miserable small piece of grass.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links