Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

London Dent Removal ?

deejaygee

Now I know that dent devils etc will come to you etc and charge you about £60 a dent :angry:

So is there anywhere in London (South preferably) where you can drop off you car and they'll do all thats needed (about 4-5) for a more reasonable amount of money.

Sick of people dinging the rudy doors everytime I go out!!!!!!! :angry:

Now I know that dent devils etc will come to you etc and charge you about £60 a dent  :angry:

So is there anywhere in London (South preferably) where you can drop off you car and they'll do all thats needed (about 4-5) for a more reasonable amount of money.

Sorry to hear this mate. Can't help on the dent sitcho, but hope you get things sorted.

I've used dentwizard who come out to you, but were very reasonable. As the dent I had was not that large, and easily accessible, they dropped the charge to £45, which I thought was quite reasonable. Might be worth giving them a call :)

• 2 weeks later...

There's a very good bodyshop place in Leatherhead if that helps. My brother had a 6x3 inch rust hole in a doorwell on his car and they fixed it, perfect for about £80. I needed a whole front wing replaced on a clio and was told £200 for that and respray redoing up half the side of the car to blend it. never got it done though, poor car. If you want their details, let me know. It's a small outfit but has a few people working there. They were doing a BMW 5 series with holes all down one side when I went ot get the clio quote. Guy accomodates out of office price quotes though. Dunno if L'head is any good for you though.

A bodyshop would do dents right?

• 2 months later...
There's a very good bodyshop place in Leatherhead if that helps.  My brother had a 6x3 inch rust hole in a doorwell on his car and they fixed it, perfect for about £80.  I needed a whole front wing replaced on a clio and was told £200 for that and respray redoing up half the side of the car to blend it.  never got it done though, poor car.  If you want their details, let me know.  It's a small outfit but has a few people working there.  They were doing a BMW 5 series with holes all down one side when I went ot get the clio quote.  Guy accomodates out of office price quotes though.  Dunno if L'head is any good for you though.

A bodyshop would do dents right?

, I could do with those details now.... :yack: some idiot must off hit my door three times while trying to get out. I just dont understand :yawn:

• 2 months later...
Now I know that dent devils etc will come to you etc and charge you about £60 a dent :angry:

I have used Dent Devils and they are amazing. They do not charge per dent but per panel. Several small dents on one panel should cost about £75.

Lee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I've used dentwizard who come out to you, but were very reasonable. As the dent I had was not that large, and easily accessible, they dropped the charge to £45, which I thought was quite reasonable. Might be worth giving them a call :)

Hi, I know this thread hasn't been posted on for a few months but assume that guys still read them etc - I know I do, - so much info to read about on here :)

I recently returned from the video store to find 2 small handprints on my bonnet and a dent 2/3 the way up the driver's side right on the damn crease ! They obviously pushed it down little s***s. I have gotten qoutes from various places, garages/chipsaway - most ridiculous, but I have dentwizard coming round on Monday to check it out. I did so on advice here, and judging from examples of repairs on creases on their website, hopefully they can do it :) Will update you. :)

Hi, I know this thread hasn't been posted on for a few months but assume that guys still read them etc - I know I do, - so much info to read about on here :)

I recently returned from the video store to find 2 small handprints on my bonnet and a dent 2/3 the way up the driver's side right on the damn crease ! They obviously pushed it down little s***s. I have gotten qoutes from various places, garages/chipsaway - most ridiculous, but I have dentwizard coming round on Monday to check it out. I did so on advice here, and judging from examples of repairs on creases on their website, hopefully they can do it :) Will update you. :)

Actually it was dentdevils sorry. - Just had them round - did a great job on the suage line dent, - would reccommend to anyone. I'd say it's at 95% without any painting etc. I'm well pleased :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links