Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

:driving:

Hi,

Im new on this forum, so a big hello to all , :D

Just one question,i have just purchased a 1999 GS 300 SE, so can someone please tell me if the Satnav thats in the vehicle ie CD or DVD,and how can i find out. need to find out if its upto date.

Dont collect till next Wednesday so im just collecting some info for then,

Its not from a Lexus garage,so dont have all the history.

Great forum,

Steve :driving:

I think the DVD version kicked in during October 2000. Look at the arrangement of buttons around the screen. If there are buttons down the left edge it's CD, no buttons and it's DVD.

A 99 is almost certainly CD if I'm right (and is considerably cheaper to get a later version of than a DVD).

I think the DVD version kicked in during October 2000. Look at the arrangement of buttons around the screen. If there are buttons down the left edge it's CD, no buttons and it's DVD.

A 99 is almost certainly CD if I'm right (and is considerably cheaper to get a later version of than a DVD).

Thanks for your reply,there are buttons on the left so it must be a cd.

Steve

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links