Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Septembers Weymouth Meet

peter026

Peg your ears back and listen up guys and gals.

This will be the last Weymouth tourist board sanctioned meet of this summer.

After conversing with Mat last night,(He suggested and I listened and agreed) :D

that this last meet will be thrown open to all Jap cars,so lets make this last one of the year a biggy. :driving:

Meet at B & Q carpark 6.00 to 6.30 pm before driving round the corner to the Jubilee clock.

Names please

Monster Mat

peter026

Robin H

Dangerous Brain (hopefully)

Edited by peter026

Bit to far for me Pete, it would take a little over 3 Hrs to get, don't finish work until 18.00 - Sorry, don't yet have a date for the car to be finished, other wise I'd like to attend mate

Bit to far for me Pete, it would take a little over 3 Hrs to get, don't finish work until 18.00 - Sorry, don't yet have a date for the car to be finished, other wise I'd like to attend mate

No probs,hope you get the car back soon

Bump

Any more for the last Weymouth meet this year

Open to all Jap cars.............great oppurtunities for some good photo shoots,with either the cliffs and hills or the sea as a backdrop :D

For those who are going to the Weymouth meet and want something to eat, the Fish & Fritz chippy on Market Street is an award-winner. Ate there last weekend, cracking chips (and I'm REALLY fussy about chips).

If pub grub is what you're after, cross the harbour bridge, turn left and head for the Old Rooms Inn.

For those who are going to the Weymouth meet and want something to eat, the Fish & Fritz chippy on Market Street is an award-winner.  Ate there last weekend, cracking chips (and I'm REALLY fussy about chips).

If pub grub is what you're after, cross the harbour bridge, turn left and head for the Old Rooms Inn.

You will have to come down and show us Martin :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk