Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Does This Seem Weird To Anyone Else?

Andy_F

That would trade for a couple of grand over the buy it now if its a genuine car, without a doubt. Especially with sat nav and styling kit! Any dealer would give alot more than £9700 for that f its HPI clear.

I believe ive seen that for sale on eBay before aswell. In fact Im certain I have. Unless they just used the same pictures. I think it was a dealer selling it first time round.

eBay says it has MOT till August 2006 ....

From DVLA:

The enquiry is complete

The vehicle details for VO03 WWV are:

Date of Liability 01 02 2006

Date of First Registration 29 08 2003

Date of Last V5 Issue 05 08 2005

Year of Manufacture 2003

Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1988CC

CO2 Emissions 231g/Km

Fuel Type Petrol

Export Marker Not Applicable

Vehicle Status Licence Not Due

Vehicle Colour BLACK

Vehicle Excise Duty Rate for vehicle

6 Months Rate £90.75

12 Months Rate £165.00

That is an absolute bargain, although not necessarily dodgy. The guy might be trying to p/ex it, dealer offering silly money for it, so probably adding a bit to it and letting it go privately rather than let the dealer get a ridiculous profit. If that's true the owner must be pretty decent :)

With a car so new (and still within warranty), must be pretty easy to check the history with the Lexus dealer its been maintained with (if it has)

It has been removed now. 

I have seen two M3s on ebay for buy it now >10000 in the past week.  Both have been removed!

Both were 03 models.  One an SMG convertible and athe other a manual coupe.  VERY dodgy In my personal opinion.

Hmmm, may have been something wrong then. I really dont get all this about money transfers and western union on eBay etc etc.

I mean, surely no one in their right mind would transfer a substantial amount of money into a bank account without even seeing the car or the person??

Not sayin this one was a scam or anything. May have been an error in the listing or something, like the price! :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links