Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Need Help!

Joebing

Hello there anyone can tell me where i can find good place to fix my clutch with reasonable price in london and it's for lexus IS200!!! I never had problem with my car and i cannot belive my clutch just ****** today. Anyone knows how much gonna cost me if I go to the dealer to fix it?

Joe

It may be cheaper for you to have a look at Prolex-UK - I had one of the Blueprint ADL clutches from them for £150 and then used one of their approved garages to fit, the cost was much cheaper than Lexus were quoting!

The website is www.prolex-uk.com

:crybaby: thank you so much guys and i just hate lexus dealer so much now. the servise just so bad and charge us so much money.........

i have looked the webside of your company. the problem for me is my car is dead already, do you know how can i get there coz i livin highgate.

:crybaby: thank you so much guys and i just hate lexus dealer so much now. the servise just so bad and charge us so much money.........

i have looked the webside of your company. the problem for me is my car is dead already, do you know how can i get there coz i livin highgate.

can you not get the AA/RAC to tow you here :question:

yep that,s no problem i think, coz i have paid member fee for the AA, so they should come and pick me up. can you give me your address and i might go there tomorrow morning. do you know how long gonna take to fix it and how long will take me to get to your garages? I know i have alot of qustions, sorry about it. he he

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links