Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ace Cafe?

marcus

Great little meet - shame more couldn't make it!

Had to drive home in the rain! Got home gone 1am. Really good to see everyone, even though it was bloomin freezing!

Will edit the video footage and get it on in LOC Gold!

See you all soon... :)

Edited by Zee007

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes this was a good meet, first time I've ever been to the Ace Cafe :D

Didn't get back until about 2:45am, went to do some shopping at Tescos first to see how quiet these 24 places were!

Good to see you all again and meet Cous3 as well :)

Your car looks a lot quicker now Marcus :D

was a good meet, even though it took me 2.5 hours to get there

and 45mins to get home :crybaby:

nice to meet everyone

cant wait to see the video zee, .........ole shakey !! :lol:

hope it was the cold and not my driving :whistling:

and note to aido: yes london is a little bit bigger than derby :lol::lol:

what can i say, it was my 1st Jap-meet at the ACE cafe :D there was a good turn out on the night as we all now how COLD it was or has been the last 2-3 weeks so it was not a bad night........good to see you all guys :D

see you all at the rolling road day :winky:

Yup good to meet you guys and take a butchers at your cars........blimey Marcus your Lex is L-O-W...... :blink:

I had a mate with me and between us managed to pull one of the bar staff....I'll say no more other than a good night despite the cold :hehe:

Keith

I had a mate with me and between us managed to pull one of the bar staff....I'll say no more other than a good night despite the cold :hehe:

I wondered where you dissappeared to mate, well fair play to ya, hope you tipped well :winky: :whistling:

Aido was eyeing up the reasonably substantial frontage on one of em :hehe:

"Which one from the bar did you pull mate, the blonde one with the tattoo's or the dark haired one?"

The busty one with the long hair, Irish girl.........had to be done :lol:

Blonde with the tatts was only 18, her dad's a tattoo artist hence the arms.....but did you see her legs?? Got her to lift her trousers up :crybaby: Just as many on them as well :blink: .........Classy girlie.....Well they were spelt correctly :D

Keith :shutit:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk