Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Teamlexus Cancer Research Team

I have shown below the statistics so far for the Tema Lexus Cancer Research Team.

We now have 12 members, this ranks us as number 2149 in the world, out of a total of 30,389 teams.

In the two months we have been in existence, we have contributed 350 days of research.

We have returned 727 sets of results, were each set of results represents research into 300 molecules, averaging 11 sets of results per day.

And finally, in a landmark sort of moment, a few days ago norkep overtook me in the "total results" league, despite the fact that I had a 1 month headstart on him :excl:

Well done Paul!

If anybody thinks they have a powerful PC, and fancies a shot at getting the title off norkep - just click on the graphic in my sig.

Anybody considering joining this very worthy project can

- read the news article here. You should check out the news section anyway - just hit the Go button next to club news at the top of this page.

- read about it here

- or just click on my graphic.

Good news Matt, not bad for just 12 members. Just think what 100 would do! Perhaps you need to go on a recruiting drive, tell people there's no pain, doesn't cost anything- and helps to keep the computer room warm in the winter ;)

Good news Matt, not bad for just 12 members. Just think what 100 would do! Perhaps you need to go on a recruiting drive, tell people there's no pain, doesn't cost anything- and helps to keep the computer room warm in the winter ;)

yeah just imagine.

we would be making a hell of a contribution then - a year of research every 4 days!

wonder why more people haven't joined up?

if anyone hasn't joined up - tell us why in this thread?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links