Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Which Exhaust?

Andy IS200

Also after a nice back box on my 1999 IS200. As you know the exhuast on the 1999 IS200 is a bit grubby, all I want to do is change it to a nice slash cut back box made from stainless that does not get real loud if you know what I mean. Wouldnt mind a burble or two but nothin loud, when I want it quiet its quiet, when I want it loud its louder. Was looking at that HKS Silent thingy, but is this stainless?

Cheers

As far as I know some parts of the exhaust on the HKS weren't stainless - helped them improve the noise, can't remember where I read that though as it was a long time ago!

If you're after slash cut then I think the Blitz Nur Spec may be what you're after, a lot of guys have the Kazama fitted which Prolex offer - they all seem happy with that, it's similar to the HKS Hiper (non-Silent) model and is deep but not in a boy racer type of way.. It's not a slash cut design though. HKS did the Super Drager II but that is now discontinued so are hard to get hold of - you're limited to used exhausts there!

Here's the Kazama:

http://www.prolex-uk.com/store/product_inf...?products_id=40

TDI sell the Silent Hiper, it's the same link I used in your induciton kit page mate :D

Kazama is probably the route I go down.......... :D

Ditto Kazdul.

I had major probs trying to order Peco and Scorpion exhausts (as everybody is probably tired of hearing about :D ).

The Prolex Kazama is very strong built, shiny, and makes a lovely soft burble rather than a sharp raspy boy racer sound. These are the main reasons I went for the Kazama.

I'm happy with my Kazama :D fits well, hangers all in the right place etc.

well made, if you appreciate fabrication, you'll like the tidy TIG welding and attention to detail.

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links