Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Track Attack Next Year?

Andy_F

I was just wondering, will there be another track attack next year at Brunters? I was gutted I missed it last year, it happened just before I got my car and I would have loved to go. So, will it be happening again? Is it going to be a yearly event? I'm sure there are lots of people now with their freshly modified motors that would love to give them a good thrash.

I can guarentee this or sure.

I am awaiting the final dates and then we shall be taking bookings.

Its gonna be better this year... i can guarentee this will probably be the best LOC meet yet! Because there will be more.

But like i said.. we are awaiting final instructions before announcing it.

Andy.. i do suggest keeping a close eye though on these boards

We will only have 15 - 20 spaces at the most for LOC as we share will other clubs.

When it is launched it will be a first come first served basis... and spaces will go rapidly.

It will be announched whithin the next couple of weeks.

Oh crap, thought there were more than that last year? Hmm, i'd almost feel guilty taking up one of the spaces with my car, its a bit too standard!

Andy - it's not about who has most mods. It's about taking part! Join in the fun buddy.... :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links