Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Been Busy With The Filler Again

Been busy with the filler again. Having my new screen moulded into the dash where the original stereo went i had no room for a stereo to power the speakers so I put that in the glove box. I thought i might have a go with the filler and make another din slot for the stereo. I've used my old kenwood touchscreen but i'm planning on buying the jvc dvd player.

Anyhow here are some links to the pics, let me know what you think.

13102005005.jpg

13102005003.jpg

13102005.jpg

Lol, i tried doing the blue LED conversion myself a good few years ago finding that they werent bright enough. I couldnt be bothered to fix them or get them changed back.

I used the same as the bottome screen surround which was Halfords matt black.

Thanks, Its not really that hard to make. For the bottom screen i used the autoleads facia and moulded a dash mount screen into that. The top enclosure i did the same thing. I used the original dash tray part and cut and remolded a din slot for the stereo.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links