Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Bluetooth Car Kit

PQuist

Could someone recommend a place where I can have a Bluetooth incar kit fitted in South London? I have an IS200 with Nav. I would like the calls to be routed through the speakers and needless to say a neat job.

Could someone recommend a place where I can have a bluetooth incar kit fitted in South London? I have an IS200 with Nav. I would like the calls to be routed through the speakers and needless to say a neat job.

You can get the Bluetooth kit from Pro-Lex ..... and the telephone adapter (to route through car speakers)

Incl. Installation.

If you don't want the adapter .... the car kit comes with it's own speaker, that's loud enough !

The fitting with a neat job is not too difficult, and a few of our members can do that for you. :hehe:

Wanting to route through the speakers with an OEM NAV might be more tricky. You may need the adaptor mentioned by ScarFace, but on top you may need the OEM Sat Nav bypass module that Fargo sells, otherwise your call will get turned down when the Sat Nav lady speaks.

Otherwise, a few of us jsut use the speaker that comes with most BT car kits, which is fine - just connect up the Stereo mute, so your stereo/nav voice is muted during a call.

D.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links