Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sport / Trd / Jdm Grille

Purchased sport Grill from Lexus Chester (Ellesmere Port) yesterday just over £30, can confirm a number of IS200 parts on offer. Dealer did not know about offer until contacting Lexus dealer in London who has sold 6 grills by that time to Lexus Owner Club Members....busy lot !!

And someone on eBay is trying to flog them for £90. Hope none of our members fall for this.

Went and ordered mine today, ready for pick up on Friday in Black from Edgware Road! Unbelievable bargain! £35!!

I asked the parts guy (who was very friendly and helpful!!) if there is anything else on offer so he printed out a list of things for me, but not much else of any interest really, i was after a Sport front skirt for a bargain but the reduction price is £135 from £164, rear skirt is £160 from £185.

Anyway thanx again for the info! I can now get rid of that awful SE grill!

My griile arrived at lexus today and is being collected by a courier tommorow! Only cost £12 to ship it from London to Nottingham.

Jobs a good un! Should improve the front end on the SE.

So im interested in a front lip next....All these subtle mods do improve the look of the motor!

Is the clearance related to the new IS coming out?

Just called Leeds to see if it is avalable to collect as they said it would be here on Friday.

Now I have been told it will be middle of December - WTF :angry:

Kind of sums Lexus Leeds up - these guys even argue that the Parts department is not the Spares department. :blink: who cares just get my stuff !!!

Oh well - its the kind of S**T Day I am having - just had to ball out a colleague - shes now crying in a corner . Am I b*****d or what - I blame Lexus Leeds

I ordered mine ages ago (see earlier in thread) and keep getting told different dates from Lexus Newcastle - still haven't got it yet! Last date they told me was 18th November. I'll believe it when it happens!

Ordered mine from Lexus Guildford.

£30.06 plus VAT. They reckon it will be ready next Tuesday.

I was asked if I phoned yesterday so it seems lots of people are checking this out.

Thank you to those who posted the info in the first place. I'm getting me a shiny new grill. :D

Just called Leeds to see if it is avalable to collect as they said it would be here on Friday.

Now I have been told it will be middle of December  - WTF :angry:

Kind of sums Lexus  Leeds up - these guys even argue that the Parts department is not the Spares department.  :blink: who cares just get my stuff !!!

Not just Lexus Leeds - I ordered mine from Lexus Edgware Rd a while ago and I was told it would be ready by last Thursday - rang to check and was told December 13th now. Demand outweighing supply I guess. :angry:

• 2 weeks later...
Picked mine up today they told me it would be the 13th Dec. but rang me on saturday :D

Wow - thanks for posting - I hadn't recieved a call - but I rang to check and it's there waiting for me - off to pick it up now.

cheers!

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links