Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Supercharger

hey can an auto IS200 be supercharged.... if so what are some of the things i have to do before super charging...requirements i would need ?

thanks alot guys..

iam from the caribbean Trinidad to be exact and there are not much mods here.. so i was thinking for getting the TTe super charger.

As Zee has said you DONT NEED any upgrades to the car. The TTE supercharger is just bolt on so you'll have no problem with fitting it on a standard IS whether its auto or not.

Upgrades you can do are:

Exhaust, Lowering springs / coilovers, brake pads, anti roll bars etc etc

• 4 months later...

Just had the S/C fitted (thanks to Dave :D and steve at charlesworth ) to my IS Auto :D ,it is head mental :duh: .The noise is beaut,any auto owners out there that havent got one,need one immediately.

Just had the S/C fitted (thanks to Dave :D and steve at charlesworth ) to my IS Auto :D ,it is head mental :duh: .The noise is beaut,any auto owners out there that havent got one,need one immediately.

Looking forward to mine!!! :D

How much did it cost you and where did you get it done from?

Ifty

fitting from steve at charlesworth(glossop) is £400,£100 to decat. the car goes very quick indeed.most supercharged LOCers have fitted the kit themselves cos they got the know how,but if you aint you gotta pay out unfortunately.Many locers have pointed out to me by the way that this is expensive,so @ Ifty if you are considering it, find out about a cheaper fitting from some of the much more experienced chaps on this educational forum.Steve is a very nice chap also,and theres the grey mare pub next door which is handy. :D :D

Supercharged hey mate :ohmy: Had to happen sometime :duh:

Supercharged hey mate :ohmy: Had to happen sometime :duh:

Yeah, better late then never........! :D

fitting from steve at charlesworth(glossop) is £400,£100 to decat. the car goes very quick indeed.most supercharged LOCers have fitted the kit themselves cos they got the know how,but if you aint you gotta pay out unfortunately.Many locers have pointed out to me by the way that this is expensive,so @ Ifty if you are considering it, find out about a cheaper fitting from some of the much more experienced chaps on this educational forum.Steve is a very nice chap also,and theres the grey mare pub next door which is handy. :D :D

[/quote

How much was the super charger?

Ifty

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links