Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is250 Or Is220d Finance

is220d

Hi

Looking to buy an IS250 or IS220d... diesel would be better

just wondering what finance deals members got on a new IS

Looking to put 5k Deposit down and was wondering what monthly costs would be and how much the balloon payment would be (jusat some typical figures)

Would be gratefull if someone here could note what the payments figures are for an example and maybe i can work it out from there (only need a rouigh idea)

Sorry i would go to dealership but its a bit far for me to travel today just for some typical prices.

many thanks

Hi

Looking to buy an IS250 or IS220d... diesel would be better

just wondering what finance deals members got on a new IS

Looking to put 5k Deposit down and was wondering what monthly costs would be and how much the balloon payment would be (jusat some typical figures)

Would be gratefull if someone here could note what the payments figures are for an example and maybe i can work it out from there (only need a rouigh idea)

Sorry i would go to dealership but its a bit far for me to travel today just for some typical prices.

many thanks

When I went in, I was gonna put down £15,000. Paying £350 a month for 3 years then £4,200 as a final payment. This was for an IS 250 Sport with MM pack.

By all means get a quote from Lexus re finance on a PCP but I've found after buying two IS200's an a PCP and ordering an IS250 for March this year that they can be significantly undercut.

I've used Yorkshire Bank's Asset Finance Dept on each occasion and they've been signif cheaper than Lexus when I've confirmed the interest rate quoted by Lexus.

So you should definitely shop around for a finance deal with a few banks to get the cheapest interest rate (the APR is the key)although make sure the balloon payment isn't too high.

They always tell you that the Balloon payment should represent the amount you will think the car will be worth when you change again...but all of that time the Interest is being charged...on the balloon...

They always say that they are doing you a favour with PCP's, i.e. that there is no point paying for the portion of the car that you won't be keeping (i.e. the PEX value). But they charge you for the previlage through Interest!

I have managed to get a quote of 3.55% fixed from the Natwest for £12000 over 2 or 3 years...not bad, APR 6.9%, but I haven't haggled with my personal banking manager yet...! At that rate it's better to leave your cash in an ISA and borrow the lot!

PS - don't forget that your dealer will be getting commission for the finance, you'll be paying set up/doc fees...sometimes £00's, yet the Banks won't charge you a penny.

PPS - You can haggle the rate with the dealer, don't take what they say and accept it!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links