Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Cd Wiring Need Help Big Time

Ellz

need to know which wires which, im putting in my new headunit i think i can use the lexus stuff is this correct, i need power, earth??? and maybe memory ????? whats whats????

got the top loader cd player.]

can any one help

CHeers

on the connector that plugs into the stock headunit pins 1 to 10 run top left to right and 11 to 20 onthe bottom.

Pin 20 Brown wire is your earth.

pin 1 perm 12v (memory)

pin 11 accessory 12v (ign power)

i got a wiring diag if you pm me with an email addy,, but wont be able to send back till tonight

need to know which wires which, im putting in my new headunit i think i can use the lexus stuff is this correct, i need power, earth??? and maybe memory ????? whats whats????

got the top loader cd player.]

can any one help

CHeers

before you the replace new CD player. you have to make sure the new one front panel number same as your old one, it's 5 numbers infrond of your panel, otherwise the wires wouldn't fit on. Ithink those nmuber begining with 139. the last two numbers havs be match to your old one

Cheers for the help fellas got the headunit working after one blown fuse. now the bloody amp in the boot doesnt work.

I earthed it to one of the boot strap holders. ( as you look in the boot right down on the right hand side just behind the rear lights) is this ok or not as i havent got a clue why its getting no power????

CHeer

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links