Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dead Or Alive 4

Pip

:tsktsk: Dont buy it. It has the learning curve of everest or K2. So bloody difficult you resort to button bashing. A novice can win simply by bashing buttons yet try to play with intelligence and you get your arse kicked.

Almost threw the pad at the LCD tv screen :tsktsk: Not worth destroying a £1000 tv for a £45 game i thought. :tsktsk:

Beautiful looking game through HDTV

Great sound

:tsktsk:

Giving it back tomorrow. Rant over. Blood pressure sky high :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

Edited by ColinBarber

Forum T&Cs

Swearing, blasphemy or profanity (again either explicitly or by trying to deceive our profanity filter) will be edited or deleted without warning or notice and may lead to the member being banned from using the forum and / or banned from LOC.

I Didnt find it dificult at all, Ive unlocked all the costumes and extra characters now can finish the game in less than 5 mins with certain characters. just the end boss thats a bit annoying, her fighting style is very cheap and annoying, but quick moves and the odd charge attack will sort her out in no time. :)

oh and order the big Joystick from one of the importers. its so much better than the pad

Bret gotta to agree that it isnt hard. Played it last night and completed it straight away with 2 characters. Throw technique and logic out of the window and just bash away and you will get somewhere. I found Alpha 152 or whatever easy, beat her 2nd time round.

Still took the piece of crap back and got a refund. Too infuriating and rubbish gameplay.

Condemned is decent.

Waiting on COD2 and PGR3.

Brettster when do you get time to do anything?? :lol:

Have they cracked the 360 yet or you gots lots of money to waste on games? :winky:

Lex-aholic my temperament is fine...

I swear...

where is the cat?? :lol:

hehe I spend an obscene amount of money on games. im a geek so its justified !!

as for being cracked. well Microsoft did slip up a little by having a kiosk disk that could be burned and run on any unmodifed 360.

people were starting to exploit the disk and run their own code etc, then microsoft updated the xboxlive dashboards on all connected 360's and stopped it running :(

spoilsports

Bret gotta to agree that it isnt hard. Played it last night and completed it straight away with 2 characters. Throw technique and logic out of the window and just bash away and you will get somewhere. I found Alpha 152 or whatever easy, beat her 2nd time round.

Still took the piece of crap back and got a refund. Too infuriating and rubbish gameplay.

Condemned is decent.

Waiting on COD2 and PGR3.

I still cant complete it with button bashing. Its tooooooooo hard. :angry:

Definately get COD2 though mate and play it on Veteran setting, Makes a hell of a dfference ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links